Monday, September 29, 2008

Palm Beach Florida






Phillip and I had a great time! This is the first time we have gone on a vacation with just the two of us in a really, really long time. Let's just say it was overdue. We had so much fun and are already thinking of our next get away...




















The Breakers, Palm Beach Florida




Phillip went to a medical research conference at The Breakers in Palm Beach Florida, which the university paid for and all I had to do was buy a plane ticket, and there was no way he was going without me! The hotel was gorgeous! We had a view of the ocean from our room. We could walk out the hotel right onto the beach. They also had 5 pools which I visited frequently. It was pretty fancy, and I got a few looks if I ever asked the question of how much something cost, apparently a no no. I had an amazing time and loved spending time with the hub.

















Paradise: Somewhere that involves the ocean, a beautiful sandy beach, palm trees, sunny weather and most importantly no children. (please note that I love my children. I think I grew to love them more after spending 5 days without them..I think to have my love continue to grow I will have to spend random trips alone with my husband or sisters, or even friends to help my love grow even stronger...haha)





























































































3 comments:

sixsmilesaday said...

Nice trip, eh! Looked very fun to me! I need a cruise very badly! Let's plan one for fall of 2009!!
What do you think?

Reeder Family said...

Hey Amber - this is Suz! look like fun!

abo-bder said...



فني تركيب دش بالرياض
فني تركيب دش بالرياض